Monday, January 03, 2005

Ok, I'll try to be Good

So the game that Jeremy and I got addicted to is World of Warcraft
They're so awesome that they did a special holiday patch that decorated the major cities with trees and lights and made quests that you had to bring milk and cookies to Father Great Winter. The undead city with wreaths all over it was a hoot.

Jeremy and I keep getting sick and if I have to go to the emergency room one more time I think I'm going to kill someone. We got a flu right after Thanksgiving, and THEN we got one right after Christmas. Flu part 2 is now tied for how I envision the 8th circle of Hell. Jeremy vomited so much in 4 hours he looked liked he had lost 15 pounds. We went to the ER for and IV for him at 1 AM, in Albany, NY, during a snowstorm. My mom wouldn't let me drive.

At this point I would like to comment on my general health problems, but I'm not sure you all want to hear about them and I'm not sure how comfortable I am talking about them. But, I am officially worried and a bit scared. I will say that are womanly problems and next week I am going for a biopsy.

I hope everyone had a good holiday and no one esle gets the horrible flu we had. We got an electric blanket that Jeremy is very excited about. I got some very good/expensive kitchen knives that I am very excited about.

Jeremy officially proposed to me on Christmas morning. I said yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leila said...

Jesus. Womanly problems are scary enough even without a biopsy. Good luck at the doctor.

On the much more happy and exciting news, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy and excited for you--I got all teared up when I read it! When are you going to actually do the thing? Or have you not decided yet? Are you going to wear frilly white lace and a long train?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

White?! Are you kidding? That would be an affont on white, no to mention I would look like death.
We are in serious discussion about just going to city hall and getting a marriage license for a number of reasons. For one, the 21st is our 5 year anniversary, and I was hoping we could keep that date, purely because I can't remember dates. For 3 years I couldn't remember when our anniversary was. Jeremy had to keep telling me.
And two, he has health insurance and I don't. If you read later posts you know that I REALLY need health insurance, and REALLY soon. We haven't made a decision yet.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home