Saturday, April 30, 2005

Any Other Monkey Drones Having This Problem?

I miss Tealuxe. I mean I REALLY miss Tealuxe. I'll be the first to admit I'm a total tea junkie and Tealuxe just fed that addiction nicely. I thought I would survive leaving. I thought my need for 100's of tea options daily would subside with time. But it's not. It seems to be getting worse. Especially as the weather gets warmer and I remember getting the daily iced teas everyday before starting my shift, and then getting another fix during my dinner break. I've been putting off mail order teas from them because it seems silly. I don't know how much longer I can hold out though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leila said...

I'm with you. Totally. As it's been getting warmer, I've been talking about Tealuxe more and more--I even requested that the library buy one of those iced-tea machines. Somehow, I don't think that one's going to come through.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home